Webb Landscape, Inc. is looking for seasonal part and full time Garden Center Retail Associates, who are energetic self-starters, to join our retail sales team at our Twin Falls location.
Webb Landscape, Inc. Garden Centers and living stores provide a unique opportunity to work outside, experience nature at its finest and work alongside the greatest customers around. Our sales associates play an integral role in the success of our garden centers. Sales associates interact with our customers providing superior customer service and excellent plant advice creating an excellent first and last impression of our company to all customers.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customer in a timely and friendly manner.
- Assist customers with garden related questions and recommendations.
- Anticipate customer needs and willingly assist the customer by opening the door, getting a tray/box/cart, carrying product to car, etc.
- Move potted plants using wheelbarrows, handtrucks or carts.
- Restock garden center merchandise.
- Create and assist with visual displays and merchandising of products.
- Answer the telephone in a polite, enthusiastic manner.
- Handle cash/credit cards for transactions completed through Garden Center.
- Plant care.
- Daily cleaning of garden centers. Sweep or tidy to maintain cleanliness.
- Walk the nursery yard resetting fallen product.
- Much, much more.
Skills and Abilities: We are seeking dependable, cooperative individuals with positive attitudes. Must be available to work some evenings and weekends. This position requires one to be able to perform physical work and heavy lifting, the ability to load and unload trucks, and move plant material around in the garden center. Good communication skills, organized, ability to follow directions, and great customer service skills. Love of plants/plant knowledge preferred but not required. Previous retail sales experience required. Requires repeated and coordinated use of arms, hands, wrists and fingers. Must be able to stand for extended periods and able to life 50 pounds. Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions. Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment. Ability to multitask.
Webb Landscape, Inc. is an Employee-Owned company that offers excellent opportunities for advancement and a complete benefit package including health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401k, & Employee Stock Option Program. If you are interested in this position please e-mail a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.