Webb Landscape, Inc. has full time seasonal openings in our Property Services/Mow departments for skilled technicians in our Wood River Valley location.
Job Duties Include:
- Complete landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, aeration, spring/fall clean-up.
- Complete landscape enhancement projects such as mulch applications, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding.
- Operate a variety of equipment including but not limited to edger, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, tillers, etc.
- Load debris into trucks and haul it away.
- Complete the job in the most time-efficient manner.
- Complete the necessary paperwork including work orders and inventory transfer sheets.
- Maintains equipment and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Experience in landscape, landscape maintenance, irrigation or other related fields of work.
- The ability to work outside in all climate conditions.
- The ability to regularly stand; walk; crouch; stoop or kneel.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A strong team player, self-starter and quick learner.
- Ability work in a fast paced environment.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Webb Landscape, Inc. is an Employee-Owned company that offers excellent opportunities for advancement and a complete benefit package including health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401k, & Employee Stock Option Program. If you are interested in this position please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com.