Webb Landscape, Inc. is seeking an experienced and professional Maintenance Account Manager in our Twin Falls location. The Account Manager serves as the vital link between our clientele, contractor, landscape architect and our crews to ensure that client expectations of quality and customer service are met for their landscape projects. This is a full-time seasonal position.
Job Duties Include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and potential clients, and provide assistance to clients for any potential and existing problems.
- Direct and coordinate staff for management of contracted projects, ensuring proper staffing while maintaining profitability for Webb Landscape, Inc.
- Ensure safety on every project by enforcing safety training and meetings, as well as consistently monitor job sites for potential safety hazards.
- Monitor daily budget goals and weekly labor cost analysis for each project and make appropriate changes to meet budget and cost guidelines.
- Work with administrators to assist with basic accounting, as well as but not limited to, calling on past due accounts, billing, and maintaining proper credit and paying guidelines with clients and vendors. Maintain copies of all contracts, as well as a thorough understanding of each contract, to ensure quality standards exceed client expectations and specifications set out within each contract.
- Communicate with crews and field managers to ensure all projects are administered and completed within guidelines, budgets, and work hours and, in the case of changes and additional work, that work is communicated to the client and extra billing is completed.
- Assist in hiring, reviewing, maintaining, and fostering growth within the work force to increase quality production and profitability of Webb Landscape, Inc.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of industry basics, such as but not exclusively, landscape construction, irrigation systems and equipment utilization.
- Thorough knowledge of financial management and basic accounting principles.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a keen sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills with efficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong team player, self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with strong, diverse personalities.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a highly preferred.
Webb Landscape, Inc. is an Employee-Owned company that offers excellent opportunities for advancement and a complete benefit package including health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401k, & Employee Stock Option Program. If you are interested in this position please e-mail a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.