Webb Landscape, Inc. is seeking experienced and professional Construction Project Manager for our Ketchum Office. The Project Manager serves as the vital link between our clientele, contractor, landscape architect and our crews to ensure that client expectations of quality and customer service are met for their landscape projects. This is a full-time position.
Job Duties Include:
- Estimates, plans, directs and bills each project with an emphasis on quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Monitors quality control and production rates to meet the budget that has been established for the project by properly directing jobsite activities, coordinating crews and team members.
- Frequent client/contractor/Landscape Architect communication throughout the duration of the project.
- People Management.
- BS degree; preferably with a construction major (Associates degrees and prior landscape construction experience will be considered).
- Exceptional customer service skills with a keen sense of ownership and responsibility/
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a highly preferred.
- Computer skills with efficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong team player, self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license. CDL is preferred.
Webb Landscape, Inc. is an Employee-Owned company that offers excellent opportunities for advancement and a complete benefit package including health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401k, & Employee Stock Option Program. If you are interested in this position please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com.