Webb Landscape, Inc. is seeking an experienced and professional Landscape Construction Project Manager for our Ketchum Office. The Project Manager serves as the vital link between our clientele, contractor,
landscape architect, and our crews to ensure that client expectations of quality and customer service are met for their landscape projects. This is a full-time seasonal position.
Job Duties Include:
· Estimates, plans, directs and bills each project with an emphasis on quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
· Monitors quality control and production rates to meet the budget that has been established for the project by properly directing jobsite activities while coordinating crews and team members.
· Frequent client/contractor/Landscape Architect communication throughout the duration of the project.
· Exceptional customer service skills with a keen sense of ownership and responsibility.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal are required.
· Knowledge of Spanish is a highly preferred.
· Computer skills with efficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Must be knowledgeable in accounting.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Excellent team player, self-starter, and quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license. CDL is preferred.
Webb Landscape, Inc. is an Employee-Owned progressive & dynamic company that offers excellent opportunities for advancement and a complete benefit package including health, life, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, & Employee Stock Ownership Program. If you are interested in this position, please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com.