Webb Landscape, Inc. is seeking an experienced and professional Construction Project Coordinator for our Ketchum Office. The Project Coordinator serves as the vital resource in assisting the construction project managers. This is a full-time, year-round position with the option to work seasonally if preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Create a project manager calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
· Organizing, attending, and participating in meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Must be efficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge of file management, transcriptions, and other administrative procedures.
· Exceptional team player, self-starter, and quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Knowledge of plant material and construction management required.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
Webb Landscape, Inc. is an Employee-Owned progressive & dynamic company that offers excellent opportunities for advancement and a complete benefit package including health, life, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, & Employee Stock Option Program. If you are interested in this position, please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com.